CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

I think the kids are winning...


Yesterday was Kailey's last dance of Summer dance camp. Oh man she went out in style. She managed to talk through her entire nap. So when we got to class she was feeling rather sassy. Kailey divided her time between putting her tutu on her head like a flower and crawling around on the ground being a dog. It was great. Not. I wouldn't have blamed her teacher for taking her our yesterday. It was that bad.


Dance got out and we headed to ChikFilA because I was just too tired to deal with dinner after dealing with crazy kids all day. I hadn't even finished my dinner when Kailey came running out of the play area screaming "pooooopy". Awesome. Rich noted we didn't need to worry if she was going to make it in time because she had sharted already and you could see it through her tights. Double awesome. I only had a diaper of Buddy's in my purse. So we left ChikFilA with Kailey in a diaper with her tutu pulled up for a shirt. It was fabulous.



Luke and Olivia came by to play today. I don't know how Olivia sleeps through all the commotion because I swear its like flight of the psycho bumble bees when those 3 get together. Its a good thing they love each other, I don't think they would put up with each other if they didn't. My kids are always nuts and I think that is what Lukes loves. Two crazy cousins, I get to be nuts with them too!


My kids are supposed to be napping. However K is singing her best Wonder Pets songs and Cameron is Kung Fu fighting with imaginary people. I don't care. The new rule is you have quiet time for 2 hours, sleep don't sleep, I don't care. But if you don't, your little butt goes down to bed at 7:30. I can't deal with them much longer than that when they don't get a nap.


I'm still trying to figure out SAHMhood. But I have to say, right now I think the kids are winning.

0 comments: