- 1. I'm always late to join these things
- 2. I really need more coffee
- 3. But coffee makes me so hyper and paranoid last time I ODed on coffee I was convinced someone stole my car.
- 4. I'm tired
- 5. Really tired.
- 6. I went to bed at 1:30 and tossed and turned all night.
- 7. Kailey got up at 7 and started talking loudly in my ears.
- 8. I wanted to throw her off the bed like we used to do to the cat.
- 9. But then I realize she's just a "little girl" like she likes to remind me all the time.
- 10. I love her, I really do.
- 11. It is really incredible to me how she's turning into a real little person.
- 12. She's so opinionated.
- 13. Sometimes its funny, sometimes it makes you want to kill her.
- 14. Cameron is a late sleeper lately.
- 15. God Bless Cameron for sleeping late, I don't know if I could handle the both of them in my face before my eyes are focusing.
- 16. I've really turned into a lazy butt since staying home, I don't even pretend to try to wake up when Rich leaves in the morning.
- 17. Which is pretty rude on my part and I'm sure it makes it hard for him to go to work in the morning.
- 18. Getting back to an earlier point, maybe I need to drink more coffee.
- 19. My house is a wreck.
- 20. I do care about it being messy, I'm just too tired to rebuild it everyday.
- 21. I swear I work 2 hours on one area trying to get things in order and when I turn around there is a completely new disaster to deal with.
- 22. I hate putting away laundry.
- 23. I have two baskets -- wait make that 4 baskets -- waiting to be put away.
- 24. Today is not looking like there day, tomorrow either.
- 25. Last night I laid away in bed making mental lists of things I need to do to organize our backyard so its better for the kids to play in.
- 26. It is pretty neurotic that I lay awake at night making lists in my head all the time.
- 27. Sometimes when my kids come up to me and look up at me with their big blue eyes and say something cute, I mentally take a picture (wishing I'd taken a real picture). I wish I could freeze those moments in times.
- 28. I spend so much time worrying that my kids are growing up too fast, that I think I don't just stop and enjoy them now.
- 29. I can't believe my kids have blue eyes. I never thought that would happen.
- 30. I can't believe my kids are both so darn loud.
- 31. I love them but some days I wish they had muzzles for toddlers. Or at least a volume button.
- 32. 2 cups of coffee and I just want to take a nap. This pot must be a dud.
- 33. I like my coffee with 1/2 packet of Sugar Free Swiss Miss.
- 34. Some times I'm jealous Rich gets to go sit in an office and have big boy meetings about million dollar computer systems.
- 35. Most of the time I'm glad I get to be home.
- 36. I always wanted to stay home, but was to chicken to do it.
- 37. Getting laid off was a blessing, really.
- 38. I need to be a better planner.
- 39. I need to stay home more.
- 40. I was trying to leave the house everday with the kids, but there is no such thing as a quick trip with them any more.
- 41. We went to Chick Fil A 3 times in one week because it was 112 degrees outside.
- 42. I'm so ready for the weather to get cooler.
- 43. I'm scared to get our electric bill with everyday this month being over 100, I'm sure it will be over $600.
- 44. That makes me ill.
- 45. We're getting our carpet replaced Friday by Stainmaster.
- 46. My kids spilled jello two places that will not come up, so they are replacing it.
- 47. I'm shocked about that.
- 48. I contemplating dumping my coffee on the stairs just because I can since they are replacing it.
- 49. But then I realize that is stupid.
- 50. And I live with two copy-cats
- 51. I have no idea what I'm going to buy Kailey for her birthday.
- 52. I'm sure she'll love anything but I want to get her something she will be really excited about.
- 53. I'm trying to talk her into taking our queen bed from downstairs and getting new bedding.
- 54. Then giving Cam her bed.
- 55. But then I'm scared to put Cam in a big boy bed.
- 56. Kailey is a terrible sleeper.
- 57. She gets up 7,000 times before she finally passes out.
- 58. If Cameron does the same thing, I'll need coffee in an IV.
- 59. Maybe I can just start taking caffeine pills.
- 60. Do they make such a thing?
- 61. I have literally 3,000 pictures to edit.
- 62. I work on them at night until I pass out.
- 63. I hope I finish one of the two projects soon.
- 64. We're doing another girls' sewing night this week.
- 65. I'm hoping it goes well.
- 66. We're doing pajama pants.
- 67. I hope they turn out ok, I've never made pants before.
- 68. Unless you count the Bull costumes I made for work. Those had legs.
- 69. I'm ready to start making all the beds.
- 70. I really need to change the sheets on our bed.
- 71. But I know Cameron will try to jump and stand on the sheets while I'm working.
- 72. He kills my back.
- 73. I love that little boy so much.
- 74. I didn't know about having a boy before he was born.
- 75. I guess I was afraid he'd be all rough and boyish.
- 76. But really he's a sweetheart.
- 77. I love his hugs and how soft his hair feels on my face when he hugs me.
- 78. I love that he says, "I wub you mommy."
- 79. I think his voice is so cute.
- 80. Rich always thinks I'm making fun of him when I mimic him.
- 81. But I'm not, I just think he's so darn cute.
- 82. I used to worry about his Poland's syndrome everyday.
- 83. I worried he would need therapy or not be strong.
- 84. Now I worry he will be "that kid" on the little league football team that all the other parents hate because he's so big and rough.
- 85. Some days I think Cameron will be as tall as his uncle Raymon.
- 86. Which makes me think we'll need another fridge to store all the food to feed him when he's in high school.
- 87. Cameron called his "Ukey" last night.
- 88. They did rounds of "you want to pay at my house", "you want to come to MY house", "I gots wots of toys.","yeah".
- 89. They are so cute even if they do try to kill each other over a toy ocassionally.
- 90. Cameron is so lucky to have Luke born so close to him.
- 91. It is like his built in BFF.
- 92. I think I need more friends.
- 93. Some how I feel disconnected from all my working mom friends now.
- 94. At birthday parties sometimes I feel really insecure because all the moms talk about work and I have nothing to bring except a story of about Cameron smearing poop somewhere again.
- 95. I think I need to join a mom's group that is closer to my house. Sometimes I feel like all the stay at home moms are on the other side of the city.
- 96. I'm so nervous about the kids' starting preschool.
- 97. I worry that I should keep Cameron at home and save the money.
- 98. I can't bare him having bad separation anxiety again.
- 99. I hear Kailey being Miss Bossy Pants.
- 100. Sometimes I worry, Cameron agrees to her plans so easily. She will get him killed.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
100 Thoughts/Things List
100 Thoughts/Things List:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment