CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Natey Boogers is almost one...

How the heck did this happen? How is my baby who was just born yesterday, days away from being 1?!? He was supposed to remain cuddly and sleepy and newborn sized so I could enjoy him forever. With your first baby you can't wait until they talk, walk, etc. With your third(last), you want to slow down time. Savor every second of the baby stage.

Noodle doodle is standing on his own now. He thinks its awesome to stand right next to the glass coffee table, let go, start laughing hysterically and wobble and then fall down on his bum. Gives mommy and daddy a heart attack but he thinks its great fun. And we repeat this about 7,000 times a day.

I have so not planned a party for Nate like I usually do. We ordered cupcakes and have a bounce house. But there is rain in the forecast so who knows if that will go through. Its just cousins, but still, our house is so tiny it would be nice to have space for the kiddos to play outside.


I'm loving this little guy. I wish I could keep him this size forever.

0 comments: