
the house is not clean... however...
The kids and I went and worked out for an hour and a half today. (Note to self... do not work out arms and try to pick up Cameron. Jello arms cannot lift 40lbs.)
Then we went to the teacher supply store and they each picked out some workbooks to work on Letter/Numbers and dot to dot fine motor skills. They were both VERY well behaved in the teacher store. no yelling, fussing or fighting... that was awesome. I picked up some more calendar/weekly planning boards and had them laminated to make a weekly menu for us that has breakfast/morning snack/lunch/afternoon snack/dinner on it so that I can plan what the kids are eating better. I hope it works. I think I want to get another one like it to do for daily activities for the kids so I can be better about scheduling time for crafts and letters and such. I love the teacher supply store, I could go in there for hours. I should be a teacher, it looks so much fun.
The kids and I went and worked out for an hour and a half today. (Note to self... do not work out arms and try to pick up Cameron. Jello arms cannot lift 40lbs.)
Then we went to the teacher supply store and they each picked out some workbooks to work on Letter/Numbers and dot to dot fine motor skills. They were both VERY well behaved in the teacher store. no yelling, fussing or fighting... that was awesome. I picked up some more calendar/weekly planning boards and had them laminated to make a weekly menu for us that has breakfast/morning snack/lunch/afternoon snack/dinner on it so that I can plan what the kids are eating better. I hope it works. I think I want to get another one like it to do for daily activities for the kids so I can be better about scheduling time for crafts and letters and such. I love the teacher supply store, I could go in there for hours. I should be a teacher, it looks so much fun.
Then we grabbed a quick lunch. They played for a few minutes... then we stopped by Albertsons for trash bags. I let the kids each pick out a new coloring book and all was well and good and happy until we got to the checkout and there was the display of cars. Cameron of course waited until I had paid to start wailing about a car. He cried all the way out to the van. At the van he asked me if we could take his coloring book back and trade it for a car. How could I refuse when he had thought so hard about it. So back we went in with the coloring book and receipt. 15 minutes of hemming and hawing at the cars trying to decide. I finally picked him up and attempted to carry him screaming out of the store. I felt so guilty so back we went to the cars and ten minutes later we came out with a black car and he was so proud of himself.
I'm not sure which was a bigger work out, the actual gym or Cameron in the grocery store.


1 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed you got so much done! Gotta take advantage when BOTH kids are in good moods...I am learning that is a rare moment in the life of a mom of two kiddos.
Post a Comment